Nothing is more important than the health and safety of both your family and my own, and it’s essential to take extra safety precautions with tiny newborns who are fresh and new in the world. Please review my Newborn Safety measures and don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions at all about the health or safety of your little one as we prepare for your newborn photos:
- I stay up to date on all of my vaccinations, including Covid + Booster, TDap, and Flu – Updated vaccinations are especially important when working with newborns with immature immune systems.
- Mask upon request – If it would make you more comfortable to have that extra layer of protection, I’m always happy to wear a mask upon request
- Cleaning/Sanitizing System – I wash and steam all blankets, wraps, or other fabrics used during a newborn session, and I use hand sanitizer on my hands and camera before every session.
- Re-Scheduling Without Penalty if Necessary – I am flexible with rescheduling sessions as necessary due to illness or quarantine, and there is no penalty or rescheduling fee if we need to adjust our plan for health or safety reasons.
- Training & Experience – I have multiple years of experience as a newborn photographer and am also a mom myself. With my natural style of newborn photography, your baby will be in your family’s arms for most of our newborn session. But you can rest assured that if/when she’s in my arms during our session, she’ll be safe and adored as well!